As a Recruiter with our client, you are a confidant and adviser to those seeking a new position and are responsible for helping people achieve their career ambitions. You will be requested to work at finding creative methods aiming at attracting new candidates, through advertising on the web, and networking within the industry, as well as encouraging those people you help to recommend a respective opportunity to their colleagues and friends. From the initial meeting, where you carry out a rather thorough interview and advise on candidates' expectations, you’ll be that candidate's personal adviser, counseling them on a variety of career issues such as resume preparation, salary trends and handling interview. You will also be a sounding board relating to decisions to be made when job offers are considered and options weighed.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person!
|Must Have Skills:
• Strong professional experience in the Information Technology/IT industry.
• Experience recruiting in a fast paced, dynamic, high tech environment an asset.
• Technical recruitment experience an asset.
• A self-starter, proven team player with the ability to build strategic and profitable relationships.
• The ability to focus, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Strategic and Consultative approach
• Understanding of business structures, roles and people that drive business success
• Coordinate advertising and oversee initiatives – career fairs, interviews, exams
• Superior bilingual interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of sourcing channels and contracts
• Ability to handle exercise discretion and tactfully handle sensitive and confidential issues
• Experience with tracking candidates applications (i.e.: Taleo)
• Experience with using 3rd party Job boards
• Experience with Vendor management
• Strong negotiation and closing skills
• Post-secondary education in Comp Science, Psychology, and/ or Business & Economics (i.e.: MBA)
Lastly, having ambition, an unquenchable thirst to learn, self-discipline, and an entrepreneurial zeal are crucial attributes to assure success in this career move.