Our client in the Boston area has a need for a couple of strong front-end Developers. You should have a good sense for UI (however, our client has no fantasy that you're a UI pro. That's another job in itself. Just, being able to identify an issue that could affect your job from the UI side of things would be cool).
If you are an experience Web UI / Front End Developer, please read on.
* 2 - 7 years of front end development experience
* In depth experience with jQuery, Dojo or similar JS libraries
* Experience with Prototype
* Cross browser expertise
* Experience or exposure to completing front-end web development with Ruby is a plus
* Great eye for detail
* Ability to quickly iterate wireframe and graphic designs into front-end templates
* Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
· Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skill (cross browser)
· Skilled with Photoshop / Fireworks / Illustrator
· Experience with Git