Our client is a leader in financial services technology solutions delivery. With offices in Canada and the United States, they are looking for someone to join their US office who has experience with all aspects of software development: including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
In order to be considered for this job, you must have strong C/C++ (ideally, on Linux), good knowledge of data structures and algorithms, experience in working on large scale real-time systems, problem solving skills, good team player/people skills, and good communication skills.
- Strong C/C++ skills with experience of writing production code
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux; i.e. shell scripting, process management
- Proficient in scripting languages i.e. Python etc.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Thought leadership and proven management of other developers.
- Excellent team player/people relationship skills.
- Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).