You will be responsible for maintaining, designing and developing applications. The Developer (who should be a strong Intermediate) will be involved from the identification of a business need, helping to translate functionally the business need and propose a computational modeling. He will participate with the project team and colleagues programmers developing new applications, the evolution and modernization of existing applications.
· Participate in the identification of dev needs and the associated documentation
· Participate in meetings: AGILE Scrums
· Build and document prototypes and functional models
· Participate in the development of applications
· Ensure the quality of the solution developed with adequate testing
· Participate in the preparation of supporting documentation and support
· Provide user support and operations department in the management software
· Collaborate with external partners and suppliers
· Good knowledge in the principles of web application development
· Ability to act as mentor to junior colleagues
· Easy to teamwork, organizational capacity;
· Ability to manage priorities, adaptability, autonomy, flexibility and availability
· Has a good knowledge of French and English, spoken and written.
· College degree in computer technology or equivalent.
· Four (4) years of relevant experience.
· Mastery of the following technologies: Java, REST, SOAP, Web Services, APIs, compatibility PCI Development