Client is in stealth mode. Hopefully, what we're looking for in this job description will shed enough light on how progressive they are, and ... well, take a leap of faith an contact us to learn more.
- Distill the education experience into something effortless, responsive and accessible.
- Participate in design activity, and implement flows and mockups as illustrated by the UX design team, while intelligently and creatively "filling in the gaps."
- Analyze usage patterns, feedback and business metrics to produce the perfect product for all of our users.
- Experience shipping one or more Objective-C native iOS apps (candidates with an app currently available cut to the front of the line)
- Experience with social applications and highly distributed mobile apps
- Strong Comp Sci fundamentals gained through Bachelor"s degree in Comp Sci, Math or related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and threading
- Familiarity with XML, JSON and REST-based APIs
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly, in a geographically distributed engineering environment
- No Management Experience Required
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
- IOS experience
- Mobile experience
- Developing apps for the iPad database
Nice to have:
- Experience using PHP, Ruby-on-Rails (RoR) or other web development experience for a production environment
- Experience scaling high traffic websites (architecture / database / memcache)
- Experience with server administration and Amazon Web Services