We're recruiting for an Infrastructure Architect which is an important component of our client's global Network Infrastructure Department. The candidate will be responsible for contributing to the development and maintenance of telecom solutions and will be involved in all phases of implementation / delivery of the solutions, mainly in a project management capacity. They will be a key asset in ensuring the company’s network infrastructure is designed and deployed to meet evolving business requirements and standards for performance and reliability.
Assist in the design of new infrastructure solutions for telecommunications systems, or help improve existing designs
Manage the implementation of telecommunications networks, from capturing requirements from the network design teams to delivering the network.
- Manage the entire Request for Information / Quotation / Proposal processes in the procurement of materials / services from suppliers and contractors.
- Logistical coordination of equipment required for building the network infrastructure
- Spec SOW's documents to support contractors / network integration teams
- Provide remote technical support to contractors/network integrators in the field
- Provide onsite support while performing quality inspections
- Six years of relevant experience
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microwave and/or wireless experience would be considered an asset