This is an outstanding opportunity for the experienced Java developer to expand their technical horizons on an Enterprise-level. We are currently looking to hire a talented, innovative, motivated, and results oriented individual to join our Java development team. If you are a great collaborator that likes to solve complex technology challenges, and you thrive in fast-paced environments working with extremely intelligent and fun people, send us your resume.
The J2EE Developer who has experience on cross-functional large enterprise Web Applications. The successful candidate will have served in several development roles and been responsible for deliveries at each phase of the System Development Lifecycle. Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills along with technical skills and experienced outlined below.
• Tools: StarTeam, Jbuilder, ANT, Eclipse
• Operating System: Linux / Unix
Experience Desired (for Seniors)
- 5-8+ Years as Developer
- 5-8+ Years as J2EE Developer in large enterprise with deliverables on large projects
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Experience contributing to and building sophisticated web based applications
- Ensure design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment
- Portfolio of work required
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems.
- Java - 8-10 Years experience
- Struts - 2-3 years
- Spring / Web Services / ANT 2-3 years