We have a new need for a couple of Developers with strong C++ development experience. This opportunity is with a fantastic company in Montreal. They are looking for Developers who enjoy being involved in the entire software development cycle. They offer a fun environment to work in where the life to work ratio is healthily respected, where camaraderie among colleagues is common-place, and where people actually enjoy going into the office. No kidding! Moreover, the technology you will be exposed to is insanely complex, fascinating, leading edge, and quite simply mind blowing!!
Please read the following 'wish list', and do not hesitate for a moment to contact us if you are a Developer who enjoys working with C++.
• You must have experience working with C++
• Your extensive experience network protocols is crucial (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
• Masters or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• We will consider recent grads and experienced professionals.
• It would be great if you have experience with data analysis tool(s)
• Experience with the entire SDLC, with an emphasis on Investigation and Analysis
• Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
• Knowledge of Real-time systems
• Experience with SQL Server, My SQL
• Experience with Designing database frameworks (SQL Server preferred)
• Developing new applications based on predefined requirements
• Maintaining existing software by performing tweaks as required
• Writing, modifying, integrating, analyzing and testing the code
• Using benchmarking tools in order to evaluate and optimize the code
• Identifying and communicating all technical problems, processes and solutions you come across with relevant team members
• Assisting in the development of logical and physical specifications
• Researching and evaluating various software products that might be used by the organization
PERSONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork
• Strong problem solving skills
• Aptitude to learn and apply knowledge quickly