Our client is a fast-moving speech technology and natural language understanding company. This opportunity is one which offer you the opportunity to create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence.
Our client's speech technology is powered by their very own cutting edge recognition toolkit, which they continuously improve and expand to cover the latest progress in the field. Members of their Core Speech Group are encouraged to visit conferences, discuss papers and ideas in regular meetings, and publish if they want to.
At the same time, the impact of their R&D work on the day-to-day routine of the everyday enterprises operations. That's a big order to fill, and together with their Natural Language Understanding team, their product(s) allow teams to find optimal outcomes that save teams time and lead to efficient "wins" as a result.
Position Summary & Qualifications
- As a key member of their Speech R&D team, you will help build and test the systems used in their core product(s).
- We are looking for a bright and talented Speech specialist / engineer that is eager to utilize their software engineering, signal processing and machine learning skills in hands-on work improving speech processing and recognition capabilities on our client's core product.
- Hands-on experience on speech recognition and modeling, speaker recognition, multi-modal and areas of natural voice interaction.
Experience with speech enhancement, noise and channel compensation with a strong background in DSP, stochastic and adaptive signal processing.
- Advanced degree in Speech Processing, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Mathematics with specialization in speech recognition or natural language processing or machine learning
- Top-level awareness of all aspects of large vocabulary speech recognition
- In-depth knowledge of some parts of speech recognition systems
- Experience in ASR research highly preferred with acoustic and language modelling
- Experienced with Kaldi and/or Tensorflow (preferred)
- A good grasp of statistics
- Solid scripting skills (ideally w Python)
- The desire to have a meaningful job where you can have fun with likeminded people