We are looking for a blockchain Developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
- Research, design, architect, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Participate in the global blockchain community
- Work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: C++, GO, Erlang, or Haskell.
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Experience with cryptography.
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Strong knowledge of STL, C++11 or higher.