We have a couple of new Hybris projects that were recently won, and therefore need a strong Business Analyst with Hybris experience to assist with putting the project into motion. This need is urgent.
- 5 - 10 years of total experience [Relevant experience: min 2 -3 years]
- Candidate should have a decent BA background in Requirements Management and Business Analysis,
- Should possess basic Consulting abilities like analytical, presentation and story-telling skills, didactical and negotiation talents, which would allow her to engage the Business people in workshops and collaborations.
- Candidate should have solid e-commerce expertise (and, PIM would be nice) in order to explain and apply core concepts, used in regular e-commerce projects.( Must Have)
- The professional, should have a decent experience with the hybris platform - at least from a capability point of view.
- This includes - but not limited to - having knowledge in fundamental hybris concepts, ability to explain default workflows and capacity to make demonstrations.
The Main responsibilities of a hybris Functional Consultant, are :
- Explaining functional gaps (desired vs. hybris standard) and suggest solutions
- Demonstrating default platform functionality
- Creating functional specifications
- Prioritizing requirements based on a business value, time-to-market and complexity
- Being able to configure hybris suite and prepare Proof-Of-Concepts
- Defining Acceptance criteria for the implementable requirements
- Reviewing the delivered functional features
- Designing and Creating of User guides
- Participating in delivering end-user trainings
Required Skills :
- Experience authoring Functional Requirements, Statement of Work, Test Plans/Test Cases, and ICDs (mapping documentation)
- GAP analysis documentation for customer migrations
- Creation of Training Materials for new solutions or customer implementations
- Demo enterprise technologies to internal and external customers as needed
- Project ownership and delivery for smaller projects managed outside of the PMO
- Work with other teams within or outside of IT on solution design to best align project needs with our go-forward IT strategy and tools.
Domain : E-Commerce
Nice to have:
- Experience acting as an agile Product Owner
- Experience participating in discovery and scoping workshops, where requirements are discussed
- Experience advising on out-of-the-box functionality - concepts, features and workflows