We are looking for a skilled Automation Test Engineer who will work in a highly technical environment to develop, implement and execute test automation for cutting edge GIS products. Our testing team is critical to the delivery of high performing, enterprise-grade applications.
Candidates should be self-starters, passionate about software testing, and always looking to “break things”. You are adept at managing your time and communicate precisely. We have multiple open positions and welcome all levels of seniority.
What you will be doing
- Drive test automation software development and testing.
- Understand product requirements and participate in developing Test Strategies, Scenarios and Methods
- Design, develop and maintain functional Test Scripts and associated Test Data
- Continually improve existing automation test beds along with addition of new functionality
- Think like an end user and perform hands-on testing of complex features
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or MCA or equivalent
- 2-8 years of test automation experience
- Excellent knowledge of test automation tools like Selenium, preferably with C++ or Python
- SDLC and STLC experience, preferably in automation testing of web applications
- UI testing experience, leveraging testing frameworks like Robot, Squish, QF, etc..