Due to our client's dynamic growth, we are searching for a lead hybris Developer. We are looking for career problem solvers to join our client's growing team of software engineers working with the hybris platform.
As a lead hybris Developer you'll be leading and driving forward the development and support of end client's high profile websites running the Hybris e-commerce platform.
Your foundation of mentoring, leading a team, and Java/JEE and e-commerce technologies will be fully leveraged in this role, and you'll enjoy the opportunity to learn and share what you've learnt with some of the top minds in the business.
- Requirement gathering, analyses and implementation of technical solutions
- Understanding the current Hybris system implementation and customizations
- Researching and analysis of new features and functionality
- Coordinating with your team both local and offshore
- Overseeing upgrades and releases
- Participate with development status meetings
- Trouble shooting and bug fixing issues
- Promoting best practise in Java and Hybris
- Spring (MVC, IOC)
- Eclipse, Ant/Maven
- Version control (SVN, GIT)
- Continuous Integration
- Relational database (SQL, MySQL)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Software development expertise using Java
- Demonstrate full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency.
- Broad understanding of e-commerce websites and has proficient overall product knowledge.
- Ability to travel 15 - 20% of the time
- Salary is very competitive.
- Corp culture is dynamic, friendly, and employee focused vs. purely profit focused.