||Montreal, Ottawa, or Toronto
This position plays a significant role in the development and execution of short and long-term business strategies for the creation of an e-commerce business plan which meets customer expectations across various channels, enabling the team to meet and exceed KPI (customer acquisition, customer conversion, customer lifetime value, profitability) goals. The analyst will work collaboratively the ecommerce team to build an understanding of the customer needs and behaviors through a technology-enabled and data driven process. Fundamentally, the business analyst will transform business questions and requirements into actionable insights for the team so that we all meet and exceed our KPI goals.
Day to day:
- Leading dynamic and interactive requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders throughout the enterprise. Leverages findings and recommendations from Analytics, User Experience, and Development teams.
- Gathering business, functional, and user requirements for the purpose of creating solution requirements specifications.
- Capturing the vision statement(s) and business objectives for clients, ensuring that the team can fulfill the client requirements.
- Participating in both systems analysis and high level design.
- Communicating client processes and requirements to the internal project team(s).
- Developing functional requirements documentation: process flows, user stories, and user acceptance criteria while supporting QA & UAT initiatives.
- Analyzing business requirements, project objectives, and creating application functional specs.
- Meet with customers & partners to outline their “complimentary" expectations.
- Conducting blueprint sessions to define stakeholder alignment.
- Communicating regularly with technical and nontechnical business stakeholders, end users, developers, and PMs.
- Working as the functional advisor and problem solver for stakeholders. Your goal is to help them to optimize their use of the product suite to define, build, and roll-out online e-Commerce solutions.
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years experience in ecommerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to effectively present analytics data to business users
- Exceptional MS Excel skills including statistics, web analytics
- Demonstrated ability to transform business requirements to specific analytical reports and tools
- Must be flexible and comfortable in an extremely fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills to manage multiple work requests and projects. Ability to independently prioritize workload.
- Experience in ecommerce
- High energy and results oriented. Looking to make improvements and change.