Our client is a pure start-up. The office is a very raw open concept space, very energizing environment, a team who collaborates and shares ideas in a tight uniform fun manner, they're serious yet easy to engage with, and they're building something huge. This is a rolll-up-your sleeves, and make a difference development opportunity. They need a Front End Web Application Developer. This role will be responsible for converting the vision into implementation of their application(s).
* Must be a well-rounded developer who has experience working with client side technologies.
* The person who will most enjoy this opportunity will be intelligent, self-motivated, a quick learner, practical, and have a curious mind.
* Must be a self-starter with a can-do attitude; has demonstrated success in building something new and aggressively meets goals.
Required Technical Skills:
* A desire to work with and/or learn Angular is imperative
* Exceptionally proficient with CSS3/HTML5.
* Responsive design skills: You should have at least two years of experience to showcase with RWD.
* JSP layer knowledge, or an interest in learning to work at the JSP layer is important.
* Experience coding server side technologies (Java, or any Object Oriented language) is a huge bonus, but not required.
* Experience with AngularJS would be terrific. However, if you don't, and have wanted to work with it.. that's just as good.
* A desire to learn and grow with the business is paramount.