By joining our client's effort, you’ll be driven to think strategically, collaborate cross-functionally, produce high quality deliverables, grow vendor relationships and continuously build and elevate our technology practice. Along with strong business acumen and keen analytical skills, you’ll have the ability to think creatively and strategically, pushing conventional boundaries when it comes to all aspects of the job.
- Direct, inspire and lead cross-functional teams (strategy, insights, design, technology), providing effective team direction and guidance.
- Act as a trusted vendor partner and innovation expert, relied on for strategic POV.
- Design and facilitate successful presentations and workshops for senior executive level clients.
- Lead project design across range of project types and own the end-to-end creation of winning proposals.
- Contribute to organizational business development activities.
- Drive thought leadership in at least one core industry or practice discipline. Inspire and develop the skills of supporting team members.
- Lead development of new global strategy practice tools and processes.
- Other duties as required.
Required skills / Experience
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in business or related field.
- 7-10 years experience in management/development.
- Digital planning experience considered a strong asset.
- Proven ability to critique, analyze and elevate strategies and ideas.
- Expert understanding of cross-functional resources and building effective teams.
- Strong client leadership with ability to command a room.
- Demonstrated experience growing projects into long-term client partnerships.
- Diverse strategic skillset spanning industry categories.
- Strong background in business modeling and econometric analysis preferred.
- Conversant in the principles and practices of user-centered design.
- A passion for innovation, design and technology.