You would be in charge of the business processes and improvement initiative of their "IT" systems. You will work in close collaboration with management and most departments within the organization.
You will also act as the IT Applications Leader, and oversee the IT application team of one or two people .
Main Duties :
· Analyze business requirements.
· Align and improve corporate IT systems.
· Implement IT solutions.
· Oversee business processes, and business solution functions and procedures.
· Implement IT business solutions to meet company needs.
· Maintain and support IT applications, including web applications and company website.
· Define, select, coordinate and follow-up on various suppliers et application service providers (Web, CRM, JIRA...)
· Ensure interim IT project management and IT team supervision (1 year).
Education: Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, IT engineering or in a closely related field. Experience: at least 5 years’ experience as IT Business Analyst, Functional Analyst or IT Application Specialist.
Required knowledge: CRM, CMS, ERP, PIM, PLM, Data Analytics BI, Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, JIRA, CONFLUENCE, QUOTEWERK, DRUPAL, WordPress, DATABASE (SQL Server, mysql)
Other skills (assets): OPTIMO.
Language abilities: French and English.
Technical abilities: Design and principles of engineering systems, knowledge of IT practices and complex modeling and technical writing, evaluating risks and profitability, testing and validation techniques, writing BRD specifications, project management.
Skills sought: analytical and design abilities, strategic planning, organization, driven, influential, leadership, change management, business oriented vision, good.