Our client is a firm operating in stealth mode, and reaping incredible successes to-date. They are an impressive presence in the technology side of financial services. This is all we can share for the time being.
The company is seeking a DevOps Systems Developer who will be able to handle core responsibilities for the optimization, implementation and support of our production and development environments for applications that implement our state-of-the-art artificial intelligence processing systems.
Qualified candidates will:
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years experience developing and deploying software systems
• Know and love Linux and C++ (C++ being an asset, not mandatory).
• Have extensive experience in build engineering and configuration management
• Fundamentally believe in the automation of everything
• Identify and report code flaws and optimization possibilities in Bash, Ruby, Java, Python, or C++
• Continuously identify areas of improvement for yourself and your team
• Mentoring skills across cross-functional teams
The perfect candidate will:
• Consider fast paced, high-pressure startup organization a natural environment
• Understand how to effectively take maximum advantage of every bit of compute, bandwidth and storage resources
• Intimately be familiar with Nagios, HA Proxy and Apache or Nginx
• Have developed and deployed client/server applications both web server based and brute socket based
• Have some experience developing and deploying HPC and industrial grade software systems
• Understand concepts of Artificial Intelligence or Natural Language Processing or something similar.
• Work effectively independently as well as within a small cohesive team
• Be Meticulous and understand that mistakes may cost millions of dollars